Thursday, March 01, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

This one has a story: Chloe came to me the other morning with a chocolate ring all over her mouth (ok, to be honest I was hoping it was chocolate and not potting soil or cat poop!!!) and so I asked her, "Chloe, did you eat some chocolate?" She answered, "No Mommy - I no eat chocolate." I said, "Oh, well what did you eat?" She stood there very quietly and looked at the carpet and that's when I saw itThe evidence - so I said, "Chloe, what is this?" And she so bravely replied, "That's the paper from my chocolate." Hmmmm, that's all I can say!!!! (Not really, I said more - we had a little talk about telling Mommy the truth!!!)



8 comments:

Verna said...

Yep, gotta learn to tell the truth. Chocolate is SO tempting!!

Mommy Spice said...

I have a little girl who loves chocolate just as much. I haven't found her snitching it yet, but she will beg for it like nobody's business.

Beckyb said...

Yes, this is our first snitching - she usually asks - maybe she couldn't find me?!?!?!? :)

Emmie said...

It's hard to blame her since che's so cute isn't it! lol!

LaLa said...

Too funny...hey, she told the truth once the evidence was presented!

Mr.Brian said...

He big brothers need to teach her to hide the evidence.
LOLOLOL,gotta love those kids!!!!!

Steffie B. said...

I agree with Emmie! ;)

Nikki said...

I've got a little sweet eater on my hands, too!
Always catching her with her "hand in the cookie jar" so to speak.

Too funny!

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits