Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Gimme A "U" Part Two

Well - here it is - THE "U" CHALLENGE PART TWO!!!
Ten "U" words I don't like with pictures!!!! (Hosted by Donna at Double Happiness)
Gimme A "U" -
Uniforms -Because they look horrible on me!!
Uno Attack - it purposefully shoots out 10 cards to me each time!!



Unibrows - thanks for the idea, Mr. Brian - and, to be honest, THE ONLY person it does look good on would be Bert!!!
Underweight - it's a pipe dream for me - I can't seem to attain it!!

Umbros - They are too see-through!! (Ok, maybe not all, but the orange was!!!)

Uncle - the game, not the people!!! The other guy never listens when you say it anyway!! The picture is a stretch, I know, it's all I could find!!!

U Turns - I'm not good at these!!

U Pick 'Em Farms - No Thanks!! U Pick 'Em for me!!!

Unicycles - Because I can barely stay up on two wheels - ask my boys about the Taco John's incident!!!

Ugly Name Calling - Because it's just plain mean and I don't like people being mean to each other!!

10 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Liked you dislikes. Sounds like a good post for the bike thing at Toco Johns. If memorie serves me correctly was there not one riding to a chuch thing one time too. Windmill park rings a bell, but that is as far as the bell rang.
Time to fess up Becky!!!!

Steffie B. said...

Very good! You are a clever one over there! ;)

Tammy said...

WOW you did really good! I would have really struggled with the letter U.

Tammy

redmaryjanes said...

That is a great list of U's. U go girl!

aimeeg said...

Wow, "u" is a toughie, but you did well! I would have also had "ugly underwear" because I really like to wear the pretty, funky print ones:)

Susanne said...

Stopping by from the blog party to say Hi. What a cute little girlie on your header and can I say I love, love, love the background to your blog. This post was very clever!

Verna said...

U is a hard letter and you did great! I'd have to agree with them all.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

your special talents keep shining through !!!

Nikki said...

Once again U did a great job, Becky.
Love the unibrow!!!!
Loved 'em all.

Emmie said...

WOW! Great answers!! I'm with ya on a lot of the answers! Name calling is indeed brutal!!

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits